|Starting at $99|
|Length: 3 Hours|
|Format: On Demand|
|Audience: Those looking to work in a IL Dispensary|
|Click Here to purchase|
Looking for Cannabis Jobs in Illinois? Click here to see the cannabis and hemp job openings HempStaff currently has available in Illinois.
The legalization of medical cannabis means that more patients can get free access to 100% natural medication. On the other hand, it means there are thousands of well-paid jobs in the growing, selling, researching, breeding, and pharmaceutical industries in Illinois. It’s no surprise that the choice of cannabis jobs in Illinois is one of the county’s largest as the state continues to be the research hub for many producers.
Want to secure a chance to be hired on excellent terms in Illinois? Just spend 3 hours of your time in a smart way by taking this cannabis training course with HempStaff.
Once marijuana became legal throughout the state, our staff was there educating, informing, and providing assistance to cannabis career seekers in the state. As of now, HempStaff can serve as your Illinois cannabis training center to acquire the skills and state-specific knowledge that will allow you to land a job in the industry.
This course can equip you with all you need to join cannabis growers, consult medical cardholders, or manage a dispensary. Our tutors will then help you apply for a marijuana job in Illinois that’s as bright and juicy as amber-colored hemp oil. Grab your opportunity with HempStaff!
Swap out a crippling workplace for a cannabis dispensary job in Illinois
It has been over a decade now as our team has started matching job seekers with the best cannabis opportunities. Our expertise is backed by many successful students who have completed HempStaff’s Illinois cannabis training classes to make it into the flourishing marijuana realm.
While Illinois is one of the most avid hemp rooters on a state scale, we act as a guide to bring qualified personnel to the state’s marijuana dispensaries. Our students are trained thoroughly enough to apply for five-figure and even a whopping six-figure jobs with a range of the employer’s perks. Plus, a widely accepted course completion certificate makes any resume look like a better fit for an opening.
This 3-hour course leaves you linked to the most coveted marijuana jobs in Illinois, including:
- Budtender. There’s no dispensary without a qualified budtender. When looking for such a technician, any employer would rather hire a certified, knowledgeable specialist than a beginner with no experience. Completing this course boosts your chances of getting hired as you elevate your skills and knowledge.
- Sales and PR manager. Start carving out your brilliant career selling the plant and products you love. Yet, if sales are not your thing, you can also seek a job as a PR manager to promote a marijuana dispensary you’re working for.
- Grower. Land a job as a grower to see whether cultivating and breeding marijuana plants is your true calling. Our Illinois cannabis employee training program is an excellent learning opportunity to harness your cultivation skills.
- Extractor. There’s always a skilled extractor behind wax, shatter, hash, hemp oil, live resin, and other extracted products. If you are a bit of an alchemist, this job may be best for you.
- Edibles maker. If you are a talented chef with both your hands and mind in the creation of mouth-watering treats, making cannabis edibles can be more of a hobby than a job for you. Complete this course to become an edibles maker and land a job that pays as if you’re working at a Michelin restaurant.
- Dispensary manager. The knowledge you acquire with this course includes a lot of what you should know about a manager’s responsibilities. Our Illinois cannabis training classes will help you get better at managing a state-licensed dispensary while ensuring compliance with Illinois-specific laws.
- Marijuana business accountant. If you are good at numbers and knowledgeable about key accounting practices in the cannabis industry, an accounting career awaits you. With HempStaff advanced training, you can expect a higher-paying accountant job as you upgrade your professional skills.
Check out which openings are red-hot in Illinois and take our limited-time Advanced Cannabis 3-Hour Training Course. It is given by one of HempStaff’s best practicing mentors and stacks up well with our basic training.
What’s covered in this Illinois course for marijuana dispensary jobs?
Starting a cannabis career has never been easier than it is with HempStaff. This course includes 3 hours’ worth of information and is delivered with interactive elements for your convenience. Better yet, it’s perfect even for those who have never worked in the cannabis industry before. Completing this Illinois cannabis dispensary jobs training can be the strongest point that distinguishes you from other candidates competing for the same opening.
Your HempStaff experience doesn’t end once you complete the training. To make sure employers love your resume, we can share some best practices and add a finishing touch to it from our expert standpoint.
This course looks at the knowledge and skills you can’t miss, as most cannabis dispensary jobs in Illinois will require you to have them. Here’s what you will learn:
- Laws and regulations that IL marijuana growers and vendors must follow
- Marijuana products, effects, dosage, cannabinoids, and other basic information
- Customer interactions
- Recreational cannabis products
- The use of cannabis for mental conditions and physical symptoms
- Extracts and other hemp-infused products
- Milestones of a cannabis business
In addition to audio-visual materials, the course comes with a 40-page manual. It is a bit more extensive than what’s covered in this training, making it easy to revise any fact right before the interview. It’s your refresher course that you can carry with you when heading off to the employer.
With tons of useful information and the industry’s best practices, this training for marijuana dispensary jobs in Illinois is provided by HempStaff’s most experienced teachers. They are no stranger to the peculiarities of managing a dispensary or working at one in the state and will be happy to share them with you.
When learning, you can always ask your teacher about the job you’re interested in, specific regulations in Illinois, or anything else. We have all the answers that may help your cannabis career.
Not ready to purchase a training seat yet? Register with HempStaff to be emailed about future training courses.