|Starting at $99|
|Length: 3 Hours|
|Format: On Demand|
|Audience: Those looking to work in a MD Dispensary|
|Click Here to purchase|
A 3 hour cannabis dispensary training and certification to prepare you to work in a Maryland Marijuana Dispensary. This course covers laws in Maryland as they pertain to dispensaries. HempStaff is the original MD Dispensary Training Certification since 2015!
For more course offerings, Check out our cannabis dispensary training schedule. Looking for Cannabis Jobs in Maryland? Click here to see the cannabis and hemp job openings HempStaff currently has available in Maryland.
This is a Professional Training Course to teach you what you need to know about cannabis and your state’s Cannabis Laws so that you have the knowledge needed to apply to work in a marijuana dispensary. The goal of this class is to help you understand the cannabis industry and cannabis products, as well as help boost your resume and give you the knowledge you need to speak intelligently when you land that interview for an opening at a dispensary in the near future.
For those with no legal experience to put on a resume, training greatly increases your chances of getting a job in the marijuana industry! On average, a Marijuana business owner gets over 200 resumes for every opening they post! With HempStaff Training on your resume – you WILL stand out from the crowd!
After passing this cannabis dispensary training for Maryland, HempStaff offers you a resume review to help you get your document looking the best that it can before you start sending it out for posted positions. And of course, when our recruiters are contracted to fill entry level dispensary agents or cultivation site workers, we review our student’s resumes and contact them first!
HempStaff, having held training in Maryland since 2015, is known as the go to company for dispensary training for Maryland medical marijuana dispensaries. We are the ONLY Dispensary Training Course that employs someone with 5+ years of legal cannabis experience, including dispensary management experience, as our head trainer! We know the value of having our students be able to ask questions that only someone with this much experience can answer.
How will this course help you get a job in a Marijuana Dispensary?
- Training on your resume will get you noticed when you apply to a dispensary and lead to more interviews
- The knowledge you learn in class allows you to speak intelligently and speak to points the dispensary managers want to hear, giving you a much greater chance of landing the job
- HempStaff offers a resume review post class, to get your resume looking exactly how cannabis business owners like it
- When HempStaff clients come to us looking for Budtenders, our trained students, that live in their area, will be contacted first!
- Includes a physical 40-page course manual
What you will learn in this Cannabis Dispensary Training for Maryland:
- State specific Laws and what to expect in Marijuana Dispensaries
- How Marijuana helps patients and the power of different cannabinoids and terpenes
- Marijuana and the symptoms that it can minimize or alleviate
- All Marijuana products that may be available and how to direct a patient to use them
- How to recommend the appropriate Marijuana dosage
- How to greet customers and speak with them to understand their needs and recommend the most appropriate Marijuana product and dosage to help them have a positive experience
- The Endocannabinoid system: Learn how this little known system in your body uses the cannabinoids to help alleviate ailments
- The main cannabinoids in cannabis (THC, CBD, CBN, etc) and what each can do for your patients
- The ailments/diseases medical cannabis can be recommended for and which cannabinoids / terpenes work best for symptoms associated with these diseases
- How to manage Point of Sale systems, Inventory Systems and Security in the Cannabis Industry
- A Day in the Life of a Dispensary Agent or Budtender
- Our trainer, with 4+ years of experience working in a marijuana dispensary, will teach you what you need to know to be a knowledgeable, compassionate and professional marijuana employee in this new exciting industry.
- There will be a question and answer session as well, so bring all your questions regarding marijuana dispensaries!
At the end of the cannabis training for Maryland dispensary jobs, you will be given a 20 question exam that you must pass with 75% in order to get your HempStaff Certification.
We know that laws are constantly updated in the cannabis industry. That’s why, once you take our professional training class, you are welcome to return any future state specific training courses, based on availability, at no charge!
Now is the time to get training for Maryland cannabis dispensary jobs and get into this industry before it explodes nationally over the next couple years!
Follow these links for more information on Maryland Cannabis Laws or Maryland Hemp Laws.
Click Here to Purchase Maryland Dispensary Training On Demand!
Not ready to purchase a training seat yet? Register with HempStaff to be emailed about future training courses.