|Starting at $99|
|Length: 3 Hours|
|Format: On Demand|
|Audience: Those looking to work in a MA Dispensary|
|Click Here to purchase|
A 3 hour cannabis dispensary training and certification to prepare you to work in a Massachusetts Marijuana Dispensary. This course covers laws in Massachusetts as they pertain to dispensaries. HempStaff is the original MA Dispensary Training Certification since 2015!
How many cannabis plants can you legally grow in Massachusetts? You can grow up to 6 cannabis plants in Massachusetts! Check out our Personal Cannabis Cultivation Course!
For more course offerings, check out our entire cannabis training schedule. Looking for Cannabis Jobs in Massachusetts? Click here to see the cannabis and hemp job openings HempStaff currently has available in Massachusetts.
The goal of our cannabis training courses is to help you understand the cannabis industry and cannabis products, as well as help boost your resume and give you the knowledge you need to speak intelligently when you land that interview for a cannabis opening in the near future.
For those with no legal experience to put on a resume, training greatly increases your chances of getting a job in the marijuana industry! On average, a Marijuana business owner gets over 200 resumes for every opening they post! With HempStaff Training on your resume – you WILL stand out from the crowd!
How will this course help you get a job in a Marijuana Dispensary?
- Training on your resume will get you noticed when you apply to a dispensary and lead to more interviews
- The knowledge you learn in class allows you to speak intelligently and speak to points the dispensary managers want to hear, giving you a much greater chance of landing the job
- When HempStaff clients come to us looking for Budtenders, our trained students, that live in their area, will be contacted first!
- Includes a physical 40-page course manual
What you will learn in this Cannabis Dispensary Training for Massachusetts:
- How Marijuana helps patients and the power of different cannabinoids and terpenes
- Marijuana and the symptoms that it can minimize or alleviate
- All Marijuana products that may be available and how to direct a patient to use them
- How to recommend the appropriate Marijuana dosage
- How to greet customers and speak with them to understand their needs and recommend the most appropriate Marijuana product and dosage to help them have a positive experience
- The Endocannabinoid system: Learn how this little known system in your body uses the cannabinoids to help alleviate ailments
- The main cannabinoids in cannabis (THC, CBD, CBN, etc) and what each can do for your patients
- The ailments/diseases medical cannabis can be recommended for and which cannabinoids / terpenes work best for symptoms associated with these diseases
- How to manage Point of Sale systems, Inventory Systems and Security in the Cannabis Industry
- A Day in the Life of a Dispensary Agent or Budtender
- Our trainer, with 7+ years of experience working in a marijuana dispensary, will teach you what you need to know to be a knowledgeable, compassionate and professional marijuana employee in this new exciting industry.
Now is the time to get training for cannabis dispensary jobs and get into this industry before it explodes nationally over the next couple years!
Check out our advanced class – a deep dive into Cannabinoids, Terpenes, and Flavonoids! Click Here
Not ready to purchase a training seat yet? Register with HempStaff to be emailed about future training courses.